Thursday, July 31, 2014

How To Style Zara Mini Skort

ZARA Mini Skort has been around since last year.

I remember really well that I always had my eyes on them because they are so unique and they have been spotted on famous fashion bloggers and even our local bloggers as well.

I remembered paying the full price for it and getting it at ZARA itself. And I have no regrets as I wear them quite often nowadays. Since I have a compilation of my previous #ootds in them, I decided to share it with everyone on how I styled them.

1) Sweater Weather
Feeling lazy to take the time to dress up? You can just pull on a sweater and pair it with the skort and you are good to go! A cropped sweater would work as well where you can show off some skin at the same time. 

Details: Burgundy Sweater (H&M), Bag (Sungai Wang), Kitty Flats (F BLOCK)

2) Springtime 
During spring, wearing a crop top keeps you cool in the hot weather, and if you are going to go in an air conditioned area, it is best to throw on a denim jacket or a cardigan. Also, spring time is also the best time to bring out the floral prints! ;)

Details: Denim Jacket (Bangkok), Crop Top (Sungai Wang), Floral Clutch (ALDO), Flats (H&M)

3) Keeping it classy
This look is suitable for attending events. Modest and classy at the same time. I'd be sure to pair this look with either a pair of black oxfords or black heels. Yep, full on black, maybe with a little touch of gold, it will be sure to impress everyone.

Details: Sleeveless Gold Collar Top (Gifted), Bag (Longchamp Planetes Series)

4) All Black Everything
Feeling like a day where black is the only colour you want to wear unless an even darker colour is produced? Admit it, we all have that one day where we want to just go full on black.

For me, my black outfit obsession sort of started when we had a new year eve theme party. I realized that I did not really have any black clothing in my wardrobe so I made an effort to buy more black clothing. But I guess I can say, nowadays, I dress in black because that is really how I feel about myself lately. 

So this outfit is one of the more casual outfits that you can pair with the skort. Put on a black tee and a cute little bag to put your daily essentials in and you are ready to start your day.

Details: Feline Meow T Shirt (Sister's), Black Oxford (ALDO), Studded Clutch Bag (Fourskin)

5) Girly Whirly
This look portrays a fun girly look, where you can wear on a girls' day out or on a date!

Details: Lacey Floral Top (Singapore), Watch (Gifted), Gold Chain Necklace (H&M), Transparent Neon Strap Satchel (Sweet Grocery)

Hope you enjoy my outfits featuring the ZARA Mini Skort and inspired yourselves on how to style it or to get yourselves a pair. Well, I guess they don't have it in ZARA anymore but you can always get yourselves an inspired version at any blogshops because it is quite common nowadays.

Signing off. xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment