Thursday, August 9, 2012

Determined Chicken

Hello! Supposed to be multitasking by reading my F1 book while doing this, but yeah, I am more of staring at the computer. I am such a failure. Sigh..

Today I am here to talk about Determined Chicken! If you haven't heard of them before, click to access to their Facebook page here! I am a 9Gag reader, and like me, most of you probably are, and love all the memes. Want to get one of those shirts, from the range of forever alone to puke rainbows, they are all available at Determined Chicken! They sell T-Shirts and also badges too!

Actually been wanting to get myself a shirt like that since very long ago, but then RM35 for a meme shirt is too much for me lololol! I am such a cheapskate.

Anyways, recently they held this share and win competition on Facebook, and judging by my shitty luck, I have never won anything on the internet before, well, maybe except World Stage tickets... So I just shared the picture for once..

The next morning, I was scrolling through my Facebook timeline on my iPhone when I saw THIS!

I won a t-shirt that says Oh, Stop it You!
Determined Chicken didn't even tag me, and I was lucky enough to spot it on my timeline. Hardly believable hahaha! But I did win it! Submitted my name, address and telephone number and tadaa! It came in the mail about a few days later! 


The t-shirt also came with a piece of paper containing how to wear the shirt and I think it is really cute! Click here to find out what I am talking about! 


Apart from that, I think their sizing guide is too cute, and that makes the difference between them and other shops! As you can see, I got the one in human size after mom helped me measure, and when the T-shirt came, it was slightly longer for me, but no problem! I can always pair it with high waist shorts or leggings or something.

For those of you who are wondering... The quality of the shirt is really really good! Very cooling and comfortable because it is made out of 140% (100%?) cotton! 

Get yourselves one now at Determined Chicken for only RM35 including postage, and also get a free button badge! If you don't want to order online, you can also get them at UrbanTEE Paradigm Mall, Sunway Pyramid, One Utama, Empire Shopping Gallery, The Lot at Sungai Wang Plaza or at Subang Wheel Love Skate Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment