Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Playlist 1

Would like to make this platform more me instead of the boring food reviews, so here is the music I've been listening to lately, more of back to the 2010s because I recently rediscovered the music on my desktop.

Not sure if I have shared these tracks here before but here goes.

1. Everything You Ever Wanted - Hawk Nelson
2. Oxygen - Colbie Cailat
3. Vegas Skies - The Cab
4. Into Your Arms - The Maine
5. Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You - Khalil Fong
6. Eyes, Nose, Lips - Tae Yang
7. Don't Love Me - FT Island
8. Severely - FT Island
9. That's What You Get - Paramore
10. Perfect - Simple Plan

So if you are looking for something to listen to, here goes.

Even if no one listens to it also, I'm just sharing.

Haha, when I feel like writing, I'll write about my Singapore trip, and hopefully I will still remember the bits and pieces of it.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment