Sunday, May 15, 2016

Playlist 2

Been going to gym on a more frequent basis now, and what fuels my workout is, placing my negative emotions into the work out, and also with music which keeps me pumping. So I thought I'd share some for those of you who are looking for some songs to keep you going on your run, or for those extra reps.

Some of the songs may be old, so hope you don't mind.

1. Thunder - W&W
2. Turbulence - Steve Aoki ft. Laidback Luke and Lil Jon
3. S&M (Remix) - Rihanna
4. Hold It Against Me - Britney Spears
5. If I Was You (OMG) (Remix) - Far East Movement ft Snoop Dogg
6. City of Dreams - Dirty South and Alesso
7. I Am The Best - 2NE1
8. Summertime Sadness (Cedric Gervais Remix) - Lana Del Rey
9. Demons - Imagine Dragons
10. This Is What It Feels Like - Armin Van Buuren

Feel free to share with me if you have any good tracks for a run!

Till the next update.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment