Monday, July 29, 2019

What I wear lately

Haven't really bought anything new since I am unemployed. As compared to when I was still studying in college, I tend to gravitate towards comfortable (loose pajama like clothing which hide fats), quality pieces and also work friendly style nowadays. Right now I'm digging linen pieces and basics. 

So different from college where everything has to be pretty, tiny and body hugging and I have to workout my ass off to look good. (Nowadays I workout but still look like a hippo fml)

Anyway, here are some outfit photos on what I have been wearing lately.


Beanie - Taobao
Linen Navy Maxi Dress - Love Bonito
Bag - Night Market in Vietnam

Bought this dress when I was visiting my sister in Singapore. It has a zipper at the back. I envisioned pairing this dress with a nice pair of heels and wear this to an evening dinner. My sister seems to think this is too casual for an evening dinner though. Love Bonito is cheaper in Singapore and they have more variety of dresses!


Bagpack - China
Basic Brown Suede Dress - Pull and Bear
Kicks - Nike

If you know me, I once had a similar pair of black kicks from Nike which got stolen when I went to gym in Celebrity Fitness a few years ago. I was really upset. After that, I got another replacement shoe in washed grey, but it wasn't really aesthetic/basic enough so I didn't really love it enough. Went to GPO one day and they were having sale so I grabbed another black kicks for myself and never looked back.


Red Sweetheart Dress - PADINI Concept Store
Bag - Night Market in Vietnam

You would never guess how much is this dress! Got it at a really reasonable price. The buttons are covered by my flowers but it has this trendy beetle buttons (you've seen in over most dresses in 2018/2019) and it definitely floats my boat.



Mustard Cap - Taobao
Dress - ZARA
Birkenstocks
Bag - Charles and Keith


Black Cap - Taobao
Long Sleeve Linen Shirt Dress - MUJI Malaysia
Bagpack - China
Birkenstocks

MUJI is a great place for quality and comfortable clothing. It may be pricey, but I would suggest that you wait for it to go on sale before making your purchase. Also, I own 3 of the shirt dresses above in different colours. I love it that much! 

The cap is a birthday gift from a friend. He gave me 4 of the same cap in 4 different colours. I've been obsessed with wearing them out because its so easy to style plus it hides my roots.


Black Cap - Taobao
Navy Blue 3/4 Linen Shirt - UNIQLO
Navy Blue Culottes - UNIQLO
Birkenstocks


Striped Green Dress - PADINI Concept Store
Square Rattan Bag - Night Market in Vietnam
Kicks - Nike


Dress - Love Bonito
Pouch - Mom's
Heels - Vincci

There is just something about Vincci's work heels. Despite them not being able to last for very long (I have to get them replaced every 2-3 months), I still buy them because its stylish and comfortable to wear for long hours.

Also I have a lot of blue dresses but trying on other colours of this dress just doesn't work for me.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this post, and I shall try, try to blog more often.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment