Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day 1 - Ten things you wanna say to ten different people.

[January 8 2013]

Hi. It's me again.

I know I just updated yesterday.

I am supposed to be studying my tax now but yeah, I bailed out on myself again. Sigh.

 Day 1 -Ten things you wanna say to ten different people.
Day 2 - Nine things about yourself.
Day 3 - Eight ways to win your heart.
Day 4 - Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day 5 - Six things you wish you'd never done.
Day 6 - Five people who mean a lot.
Day 7 - Four turn offs.
Day 8 - Three turn ons.
Day 9 - Two smiley that describe your life right now.
Day 10 -One confession.

Hopefully I won't give up halfway again. Usually, I'll do one or two but forget about it the next moment. Here goes nothing.

Ten things you wanna say to ten different people. 

1. Hi, I thought of you today, because you talked to me today. Or rather, I started the conversation. Like what they say, funny how we used to had so much to talk about, and now we have nothing to talk about. I guess that is a part of growing up.. And looking back a few years ago, I am silly for over thinking so many things hahaha. Makes me feel like an idiot now. I thought you knew me so well, I thought I knew you so well too, but I guess I don't. But just to let you know, I am not the same person any more..  Less complaints about my mom, and I am not complaining about how miserable my life is. I know you are doing good right now, and I hope the best for you in whatever you do. Let us do our best! :) I believe, someday we will meet again, and maybe then we would really know each other better. But anyways, thanks for everything before this.

2. With 1, there is 2. 2 is someone I have known for a long time, way before 1. Hahaha, its funny how we used to be childhood friends, and now when we walk past each other we barely say 5 words to each other. Hmm, what do I think of when I think of you nowadays.. "Can you help me with my tax homework?"

3. If you know you so fat then stop eating! Stop criticizing me. I used that demotivator sentence you constantly throw at me to motivate myself. You are just lucky that I don't do the same back at you anymore. There is more but I shall keep my mouth shut for now.

4. I just hope that nowadays, I am good enough for you, or at least better than before. I have done enough self reflection, but no it does not stop here, I will constantly strive myself to be a better person! I just hope you are happy I am making effort. I wish to be acknowledged for what I have done some day onwards. Maybe I just want attention. Good attention. But no, I won't let you down or make you worry any more. I'll try to keep up with that promise. I love you, although you might not see what I am doing.. I just want you to be proud of me, and I realized I have wronged in too many ways in the past.

Today

Woops, got sidetracked the other day.

5. Grateful to have you two around in Sunway. Hmm, I like how we think alike and we can click although we have our differences. Two very first people I met, and the closest in college. Hopefully we will keep in contact and we will successfully finish this course without having to fail! I know we can do it, if we all put in effort and help each other as well. Looking forward to more semesters with you two! Thankful that this sem, we are still in the same group. More fun times to come with you two. :)

6. Funny how we talk so much on social media and in real life we are just awkward penguins. Many years down the road, will it still be the same? Would we still be keeping in touch like that?

7. I like the way you think, although you are younger than me. I think you have seen more of the people of the world than me. I am naive, too easy for me to believe in what others say, too easy for me to hold on to something, too easy to make myself feel worthless. I believe you can do it out there one day and be successful in what you are passionate in.

8. Some things are not entirely my fault. But it gets tiring reminding you you know? Everything I say and you say, it goes back to me. I am full of flaws, but don't be so cockheaded because you are flawed too and sometimes I wish you could see it for yourself.

9. I believe you can do it. Dont get discouraged about what everyone else says. If you don't venture into something new, takkan you are going to spend your whole life working for someone else and doing the same shits. I just hope she sees it in our point of view sometimes. Can't wait to see the outcome of your giant project. Thank you for always being realistic and always pushing me although I am such a brat at all times. You have no idea how grateful I am.

10. It's not like I have seen most of the world.. But I just hope you all can see more of the world sometimes. I might be naive, but somehow I think you people are more naive than me. Sigh. Elaborate on this next time.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment